~ We've Got It Covered ~
Exclusive hire of Garthmyl Hall means that you have full exclusivity of the Hall, including 10 luxury bedrooms, for two days and two nights. Whether you choose to hire Garthmyl Hall for an exclusive wedding, private event or for a luxury holiday on the Welsh / Shropshire border, you will have access to the whole Hall and grounds during your stay (limitations for the Ballroom and bar).
We offer a totally bespoke, completely flexible experience and guarantee that your event will be 100% unique!
Our prices for exclusive hire of the Hall for two nights range from £5,500 to £9,500 + VAT.
To find out more simply request a copy of our brochure complete with current price lists and offers.
If you are planning on getting married this year (2020) - we do still have a few dates available with special offers and packages, so please get in touch by calling Julia on 07716 763 567 or email email@example.com
|What's included with exclusive wedding hire? || ||We can also offer the following at an extra cost|
- Full exclusivity of the Hall and grounds for two days and two nights. Arrival from 2pm the day before, and 2pm departure the day after your event
- Multiple licenced ceremony areas to choose from
- Ten luxury en-suite bedrooms which sleep up to 21 guests
- Marquee attached to the Ballroom
- A cooked breakfast for one of the mornings for the guests in the Hall (additional breakfasts can be added for an extra cost)
- Freshly pressed sumptuous bed linen and towels
- Use of dressing gowns and slippers in the Honeymoon Suite
- Seasonal fresh flowers in the entrance hall and bedrooms
- Luxury Molton Brown toiletries in all bathrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities with locally handmade chocolate in all bedrooms
- Unlimited wifi
- Unlimited logs for the fires
- Access to a member of staff 24/7
- Access to the fully stocked and manned Gentleman’s Bar and Cellar Bar throughout your stay (at agreed times)
- Round tables, chairs, glassware, cutlery and crockery on your wedding day for up to 150 guests
- Option to bring your own table wine for the wedding breakfast and toast drink for a £5.00+VAT per bottle corkage fee
- Wedding and supplier advice throughout the process
- Full wedding coordination on the day
- If your dream is a church wedding, there are two beautiful local churches in Montgomery and Berriew (within 5 miles)
- The Stables accommodation; four self catering cottages on site here at Garthmyl sleeping up to 22 guests
- Garthmyl Hall candles and mugs as welcome gifts for your guests
- Option to extend your stay
- Beauty packages at the Hall, from make up and hair, to massages and botox!
- A dinner or BBQ the night before
- Your own personal chef
- Whiskey or wine tasting in our Cellar Bar
- Afternoon tea and cocktails on arrival
- Luxury hampers in the bedrooms
- Table linen
- 15ft wooden parquet dance floor
- We can arrange golfing, shooting and other activities to keep your guests entertained during their stay on site
These are only a few suggestions, we are open to all requests.