~ We've got it sorted ~
Exclusive hire of Garthmyl Hall means that you have full exclusivity of the Hall, including all accommodation, for two days and two nights. Whether you choose to hire Garthmyl Hall for an exclusive wedding, private house party or for a luxury holiday in Wales, you will have access to the whole hall and grounds during your stay (limitations for the Ballroom and bar).
We offer a totally bespoke, completely flexible experience and we guarantee that your wedding will be 100% unique!
|What's Included with Exclusive Wedding hire? || || We can also offer the following at an extra cost|
- Full exclusivity of all the Hall and Grounds for two days and two nights. Arrival from 2pm the day before, and 2pm departure the day after.
- Licensed ceremony areas.
- Ten en-suite bedrooms which sleep up to 21 guests.
- A cooked breakfast for one of the mornings for the guests in the hall (additional breakfasts can be added for an extra cost).
- Freshly pressed sumptuous bed linen and towels.
- Use of dressing gowns and slippers in the Honeymoon Suite.
- Seasonal fresh flowers in the entrance hall and bedrooms.
- Luxury Molton Brown toiletries in bathrooms.
- Tea and coffee facilities with locally made chocolate in all bedrooms.
- Unlimited Wifi.
- Unlimited logs for the fires.
- Access to a member of staff 24/7.
- Access to the fully stocked and manned Gentleman’s Bar and Cellar Bar throughout your stay (at previously agreed times).
- Tables, chairs, glassware, cutlery and crockery on your wedding day for up to 150 guests.
- Option to bring your own table wine for the wedding breakfast and toast drink for a £5.00+VAT per bottle corkage fee.
- Wedding and supplier advice throughout the process.
- Full wedding coordination on the day.
- If your dream is a church wedding, there are two beautiful local churches in Montgomery and Berriew (within 5 miles).
- Garthmyl Hall candles and mugs as welcome gifts for your guests.
- Option to extend your stay.
- Marquee attached to the Ballroom.
- Beauty packages at the Hall, from make up and hair, to massages and botox!
- A dinner or BBQ the night before.
- Your own personal chef.
- Whiskey or wine tasting in our Cellar Bar.
- Afternoon tea and cocktails on arrival.
- Luxury hampers.
- Table linen.
- 15ft wooden parquet dance floor.
- We can arrange golfing, shooting and other activities to keep your guests entertained.
These are only a few suggestions, we are open to all requests.